- Tomato sauce
- Grated Mozzarella
- Firstly, chop your courgette into slices approximately 5 millimetres.
- Broil the courgette for 4 minutes.
- Spoon some tomato sauce onto your sliced courgettes.
- Sprinkle your desired amount of mozzarella onto your courgettes.
- Broil your Courgette Pizzas for 3 minutes.
No Bake Cereal Bars
- ½ cup of Honey
- ¼ cup of peanut Butter
- 3 cups Toasted oat cereal
- 1 cup of Yoghurt Chips
- ½ cup of Chopped Almonds
- ½ cup of Dried Cranberries
- Pour all of the honey and Peanut butter into a medium-sized bowl.
- Microwave for 15 seconds and stir. (Repeat 3 Times).
- Add all of the toasted out cereal, 1/2 a cup yoghurt chips, chopped almonds and dried cranberries into a larger bowl.
- Stir your dry mixture before combining you wet and dry ingredients and thoroughly mix them together.
- Line a large square or rectangular baking tray with parchment paper and pour in your ingredients.
- Use your hands to flatten out the mixture.
- Remove the Cereal Bar from the tray and chop into bars of your desired size.
- Melt the rest of your yoghurt chips in the microwave before dipping your bars in them.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Wrap up in parchment paper. (Optional.)
- Enjoy! (Store for up to 3 months in fridge or freezer.)
Easy Cheesy Crackers
- 8 ounces of Cheddar Cheese (grated).
- 4 tbsp. Butter (softened).
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp. Ice Water
- Combine all of your cheddar cheese, butter and salt into a large bowl with an electric mixer.
- Next, add all of your flour into the mixture.
- Then add in 1 tbsp. of ice water and stir, then repeat this step.
- Place your mixture onto a smooth surface and press into two evenly sized balls.
- Wrap in parchment paper and chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge and roll until they are approximately 1 cm thick.
- Cut the dough into squares with sides of around one inch and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Poke holes into the squares using a skewer.
- Bake for 13 minutes at Gas Mark 4.
- Enjoy! (Store for up to one week in the fridge.)